NEWS AND INFORMATION
- (NEW) Men's and Women's Groups will begin meeting the week of September 28. Sign up HERE. For more information about the groups, contact Pastor Mark Green by email or at 717-762-7147 x234.
- (NEW) Looking for a Bible Reading Plan to help you spend some time in the Bible each day? Check out our Romans Bible Reading Plan. Romans is a great book of the bible that teaches us some key foundational truths that every Christian needs to know. Later in the book, it provides teachings to help us face some of the daily challenges of life. Something a little different in this Bible Reading Plan is that we will read through Romans Monday-Saturday and Sunday will be a reading from the book of Psalms. The Romans Bible Reading Plan is available on the website, on the OC Devotional Facebook Group page, and on the OC App. If you are using the OC app, you can receive a daily notification at 7:00 a.m. with a link to the devotional if you have notifications turned on for "Bible Reading Plan/Devotions". If you have questions about how to access the Bible Reading Plan, email us at email@example.com.
- (NEW) Otterbein Church is hosting a Coed Recreational Volleyball League at the Otterbein Church Community Center (13375 Welty Road). Games are played on Monday evenings. The tentative schedule for beginning games is the week of October 19. The cost for participation is $20. Registrations need to be submitted ONLINE no later than October 11.
- If you are interested in being baptized, please complete the baptism application and and someone from the church will be in contact with you. Please note that children who wished to be baptized need to complete a baptism workbook. Workbooks are available by contacting Amanda Myers, Children's Director.
- Looking for a way to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of the next generation? We are looking for people who love kids and love Jesus. CLICK HERE to to learn more and/or express interest in serving in our children and youth ministries.
College Age Young Adults are meeting together on Sunday evenings from 5:30-8:00 p.m. Contact Pastor Dwight Karkan for this week's location (the group meets a different locations) and with other questions you have about the group.
- Looking for the address to mail your church offerings to the Church? We have had a number of people ask. Here it is: Otterbein Church, 912 South Potomac Street, Waynesboro, PA 17268.
- Have you joined the "OTTERBEIN ONLINE" Facebook group? Facebook has made some changes to their algorithms over the past several months and there is a good chance you are not seeing information from Otterbein Church on your newsfeed. The best way to make sure you see Otterbein News when it is posted on Facebook is to be part of the OTTERBEIN ONLINE group. If you are, anything posted will appear near the top of your newsfeed. Here is a link to the group. If you need help finding the group or aren't sure how to join, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
- The Otterbein Church Park on Welty Road is open for you to walk and get some exercise. If you would like a keycard for access to the park restrooms, click here. Please note the tables in the pavilion and the playground equipment are NOT being disinfected. While at the park we encourage you to practice social distancing.