Are you interested in learning more about the Bible & how it applies to your life? This course will teach you how to use principles from the Bible and make changes in your life so that you may live a life obedient to God. You will learn how to design biblical plans & implement them in your life to achieve change.
Preregistration for the class is encouraged but not required. You can preregister by completing the form below. You can also just come to class the first night, Sept. 2, and register when you arrive.
THURSDAY EVENING CLASS
- Sept. 2–Dec. 2
- 6:30–9 p.m.
- OC 45 Building (the building in front of the white tent-like building)
God’s Word is still applicable to us today, & it will be the foundation of all that we study in the course.
- Biblical principles for understanding problems & issues we face from God’s point of view
- Biblical principles for gaining hope in every situation
- Biblical principles for establishing permanent change
- Learning & utilizing practical tools that help us implement the biblical principles into our lives
- You Can Change Biblically
- Man’s Way & God’s Way
- Biblical Dynamics of Change
- Biblical Basis for Change
- Biblical Structure for Change
- Biblical Practice Achieves Lasting Change
- Dealing with Self
- Anger & Bitterness
- Interpersonal Problems
- Marriage Relationships
- Parent/Child Responsibilities
- Fear & Worry
- Life-Dominating Sins
- Course & Self-Confrontation Manual—$30
- Course only (already have copy of manual)—$10
TEACHERS | MORE INFORMATION
If you have questions concerning the class, you can call any of the following persons who are part of the teaching team for the Biblical Principles Class.
- Jean Benchoff | 717.794.2763 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Royer | 717.404.3447 | email@example.com
- Michelle Newman | 717.762.6896
- Marcia South | 717.729.7075