We will continue to have worship services online and in our Worship Center on Sunday in the same way we have since moving indoors in October. Here is more information we want you to know regarding Sunday:
- We will continue to offer 4 DIFFERENT OPTIONS (see below) for everyone who attends Otterbein.
- We ask everyone to PHYSICAL DISTANCE themselves from non-family members when attending worship services or any of our ministry programs.
- Face Coverings are required at our 9:00 a.m. service with the exception of the time during the message if you are physically distanced from others.
- Face Coverings are optional at our 10:45 a.m. service. Please feel free to wear a face covering during the 10:45 a.m. service if you would like to do so. It may be the wise thing for you to do at this time in light of increased cases locally. Please note we are not having any children's ministries at 10:45 a.m. at this time.
- Both the 9:00 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. services will be streamed live on our website, Facebook, and YouTube. You can also view the complete service ON DEMAND later in the day on Sunday and throughout the week on our website or the OC APP.
- Please DO NOT ATTEND on our church campus if any of the following apply: 1) You currently have COVID symptoms; 2) You are in quarantine; 3) You have tested positive for Covid and are still in your isolation period; or 4) You were tested for Covid and do not yet have results.
- We encourage you to DO THE WISE THING for you and your family. It may be wise for you to not attend in person services right now if you are high risk for complications from Covid, are a caregiver for a high risk person, or have increased possibility of exposure due to your job.
- There is always a risk for exposure to people with COVID when gathering with a larger group of people. This is certainly true of attending worship services in our Worship Center. You need to be a peace regarding the risk of attending. If you are not at peace with the risk, please join us online.
- If you haven't signed up for TEXT ALERTS, we encourage you to do so. If we need to make a last minute change to our Worship Services or ministry programs, the best place to receive notifications about this is by Text Alerts. You can receive them by texting 94000 and use the keyword OCINFO.